Auction Terms & Conditions Terms and Conditions of Sale:
1. All items auctioned are sold as is, where is with no warranties or guarantees. Please read all descriptions and inspect photos thoroughly before bidding.
1a. Auctioneer makes every effort to provide accurate information about the items being sold. However, neither Auctioneer nor its Client will assume responsibility for Buyer's bidding errors. It is Buyers' full responsibility to confirm the accuracy of items offered for sale. Buyers are recommended to inspect all items. Descriptions and photos are offered as a guide only, ask questions if you are unsure about an item.
2. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. A successful bid at auction, whether live or online, constitutes a legally binding contract of sale. All sales are final. There will be no refunds, returns or exchanges.
3. Bidder's Number. The bidder's number is nontransferable. All bids, online or in-house, made using the bid number will be the responsibility of the Buyer.
There will be a 19% buyer's premium added to all winning bids
1. By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you agree to allow us to charge the credit card on file if you are the winner upon close of the auction.
2.Local bidders may pay with a personal or cashier's check. You must contact the office prior to the close of the auction and indicate that you will pay with cash or check. You may also pick up your items or have them shipped.
3. Any purchases exceeding $1,000 may require wire transfer as payment.
S1. Buyers are to pay all shipping charges. Shipping will be added to the total cost of the item(s) (hammer price + buyer's premium + sales tax (if applicable). Our third-party shippers do not invoice but contact you directly via phone or email for payment processing. Please contact them directly with any shipping questions, claims, or quotes. We use UPS Store #6183 for in-house auctions
UPS Store 6183
Fort Payne, AL
S2. Large, extremely fragile, freight shipping
Buyer has five (5) business days to contact the office (256-927-8765) with shipping arrangements. All exceptionally large, fragile, or irregularly shaped items will be packaged through UPS Packing and shipped via UPS. Furniture, large signs, or extra large pieces may require freight (anything over 110lbs packaged). Uship.com is a reliable shipping option for large pieces (i.e. furniture)
S3. We offer in-house shipping for coins, jewelry, and rugs ( weighing under 70lbs) ONLY. All other items will be taken to the UPS Store for shipping. These items will be sent via USPS
S4. Non-Payment for Shipping
If the buyer refuses or does not wish to pay for shipping or will not pick up the winning items, Weiss Lake Auction LLC will not, for any reason, refund the Buyer. The buyer may then become a consignor for Weiss Lake Auction LLC. A contract will be sent via email for the buyer to review and sign. The contract must be scanned and emailed back to us or mailed. The buyer has five (5) days to return the signed contract. When the contract is received, Weiss Lake Auction will lot the item in an auction. If the contract is NOT received within five (5) days, the items will be deemed abandoned and become the sole property of Weiss Lake Auction LLC.
S5. International buyers are responsible for any and all customs fees in addition to shipping charges.
1. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD "AS IS WHERE IS"
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms